Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Agent Karen Davis - REMAX Allegiance

Karen Davis
Realtor
REALTOR®
Getting the results you need.
As a results-oriented professional, I balance aggressive strategies, market knowledge and negotiating expertise with a high level of integrity to satisfy each and every customer.
A high percentage of my business is referral and repeat business from satisfied customers and clients. My years of proven performance will help produce the results you are looking for.
My commitment to achieving the results that you desire are paramount to me because I want to be your real estate agent for many years to come.
Excellence in customer service.
I always provide the best service possible for my clients before, during, and after a transaction closes.
If superior representation with a caring touch is what you expect when buying or selling real estate, you can count on me to be a true real estate professional with exceptional service and dedication to my clients.
"Want TOP results...call a TOP agent!"
RE/MAX AllegianceRE/MAX Allegiance
505 S. Independence Blvd.Suite 111
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Office: (757) 490-7300 ext: 115
Direct Line: 757-535-4884
Fax: (757) 213-7889
Tollfree: 866- 220-1194
Cellular: (757) 535-4884
Email:karen.davis@rmxtalk.com
Internet Website:http://www.karendavis.sell4.com, http://www.agentkarendavis.com

1 comment:

  1. One of most informative real estate blogs. Hope to see more good things in next visit. Thank you for this

    Click here for : Pembroke Pines Houses

    ReplyDelete